Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. Our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including BrandProject, Azure Capital Partners, FJ Labs and Global Founders Capital.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Data Science, Software Engineering and all other operational teams to design and deliver internal-facing and external-facing data products
- Manage the development, reporting, and visualization of metrics/dashboards for different teams
- Translate business requirements into SQL queries and Python scripts for Ad Hoc analysis and new reporting solutions
- Maintain, develop and manage various data pipelines and ETLs
- Involve in designing, developing and evaluation of machine learning models for different business needs
- Diagnose problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations
All About You
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Math/Stats/Physics, or other technical fields
- 2+ years of experience with data analytics related works
- Proficient in SQL
- Intermediate knowledge on Python (Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, sklearn etc.)
- Ability to answer unstructured questions, understand business needs and transform them into quantitative measures
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to go outside their comfort zone. This is a startup role and you have to be comfortable wearing many different hats.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to work with engineers, data team members and non-technical stakeholders across the organisation.
- A strong passion for Clutch’s mission
Nice to Have
- Experience with designing and creating data visualizations
- Experience using statistics and machine learning and other scripting and data analysis tools/languages (e.g. R/MATLAB/dbt etc)
- Experience with Github
- Experience in AWS/GCP
- Experience working in linux environment
- Interest in automotive industry