Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including BrandProject, Azure Capital Partners, FJ Labs and Global Founders Capital.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
With operations in Ontario and Atlantic Canada, Clutch is expanding to British Columbia and has recently launched a new office in the greater Vancouver area. As Clutch scales its vehicle inventory in this new market, a vital role on the team will be the Vehicle Onboarding Analyst. Working within the Vehicles Operations Group, the analyst will be responsible for fulfilling all of the day-to-day tasks that are apart of our vehicle reconditioning process. Whether that is inspecting a recently purchased vehicle or uploading its details and features to our proprietary Clutch platform or photographing a vehicle, the Vehicle Onboarding Analyst will get a chance to experience everything that goes into making a Clutch car what it is.
Being highly organized, having strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail are all necessities due to the high volume of vehicles that are bought and sold week to week!
What You’ll Do
- Conduct thorough vehicle inspections
- Upload vehicle data to Clutch web platform and partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Photograph vehicles for Clutch web platform and partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Coordinate vehicle movement between third party reconditioning vendors (Mechanic, Bodyshop, etc.)
- Work with team to keep vehicle information up-to-date (communication is key)
- Continuously help improve our processes
All About You
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Heavy user of technology (social media, google drive, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a get-it-done, bias-towards-action attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Team player above all else
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic vehicle issues
- Valid Driver’s License (Clean Driver’s Abstract)
- Post-Secondary Education
- Previous automotive experience
- Interest/experience with photography
- Experience with partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Comfortable driving manual transmission