Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including BrandProject, Azure Capital Partners, FJ Labs and Global Founders Capital.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
Clutch is seeking a Field Specialist to be the face of Clutch! Since Clutch's purchase process is entirely online, meeting you to receive their newly purchased vehicle will likely be the first time a customer has met a Clutch employee face-to-face! You’ll have the freedom to go above and beyond to ensure our customers have an experience that doesn’t suck and is completely one of a kind.
What You’ll Do
- Delivering a uniquely special experience to each and every one of our customers. Minus the red suit, you’ll pretty much be a real-life Santa Claus on a daily basis!
- A major part of this job is driving a kick-ass single-car hauler to get the customer’s purchase delivered straight to their front door. You don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive the hauler and don’t worry, with a little training, you’ll realize driving the hauler is a piece of cake.
- Not only will you be driving that kick-ass car hauler, but you will also be loading and unloading the customer’s vehicle on and off of it (it’s a quick and easy process, but it does require getting a little physical) and inspecting the car-hauler to ensure the vehicle maintains good maintenance and safe driving conditions.
- You’ll be expected to prioritize safe driving and to maintain a clean driving record. Consistent, safe driving is crucial to this role!
- You will be accurately and efficiently completing customer paperwork as well as taking thorough notes in our customer tracking system. Again, don’t worry, we’ll train you on the paperwork, however you do need a natural eye for detail!
- You’ll also be a team player by assisting other team members with various tasks as necessary.
- Like we mentioned, the Customer Advocate role is a unique combination of a few different things. So there likely will be other duties assigned too.
All About You
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driving record for the past 3 years
- 2+ years of customer facing experience with a passion for creating memorable customer experiences
- Passion for customer service and putting a smile on someone’s face.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to change the way Canadians buy their cars.
- Flexible schedule and are open to working nights and/or weekends.