Clue is more than just a place to work. Our work empowers women and people with cycles to make more informed decisions about their health. We break down barriers, myths and taboos. Our workplace is agile, diverse, and full of opportunities for growth.
NOTE FROM YOUR TEAM LEAD: AMANDA
At Clue, we write educational content for lay audiences that spans across various topics related to sexual and reproductive health, while remaining focused on the core mission of informing and empowering the reader to make the best health choices for themselves. We create scientific content in different formats for different channels including: the Clue in-app content tab, in-app messages and insights related to tracking, our sexual and reproductive health encyclopedia at helloclue.com, our monthly newsletter, and social media.
The Science Writer will be working with our Science and Content Teams to create engaging, accessible content that is based on relevant clinical guidelines and the latest scientific literature. This Science Writer will also collaborate on projects with other Clue teams including supporting app feature development, social media and scientific projects. We are looking for someone with clinical experience in reproductive healthcare and a passion for empowering readers and Clue users with menstrual and reproductive health knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Literature research and distillation of important information
- Writing and updating content on menstrual and reproductive health (including short and long form content for a variety of channels)
- Reviewing and fact-checking scientific content from other writers
- Collaborating with other writers, fact-checkers, and experts to produce high-quality work
- Supporting other Clue teams with research and science writing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Advanced clinical degrees; may include but is not limited to WHNP, CNM, MD, DO
- Experience teaching patients about reproductive, sexual, and/or menstrual health
- Experience writing on health topics for a lay audience in English
- Ability to write following brand and style guidelines
- Experience with mobile technology a plus
We are looking for a full-time writer, but will also accept applications for part-time or freelance writers. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter.
Please submit 2 non-academic writing samples that are relevant to health (blog posts are okay!) with your application.
We particularly encourage women of color, transgender, and non-binary writers to apply.
WORKING AT CLUE
At Clue we embrace a culture that values diversity. We believe in creating a safe space where everyone feels welcome and heard. Our unique perks are designed to cultivate growth where we can all flourish, no matter what path we are on.
Flexible Fridays. Use your Fridays for whatever you need to stay healthy and productive.
Hybrid workplace. Work from home whenever you like and remotely for a designated amount of months a year, including an yearly Work From Home budget.
Professional and personal development. Benefit from your own development budget, company coach, subsidized gym membership and weekly online yoga classes.
Relocation budget. We’ll help you relocate to make your move to Berlin as smooth as possible.
Employee share options. Be part of Clue’s success with our Employee Share Option Plan.
Office space. Enjoy our office in the heart of Berlin, where great people meet and meaningful work happens.
GOOD TO KNOW
Main Location: Berlin
Team: Science Team
Contract: Full Time
Reporting To: Amanda Shea, Head of Science
Contact Person: Mitali Juneja, Junior Talent Acquisition Manager