Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 12 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
At Clue we embrace a culture that values everyones’ uniqueness and lets them flourish as an individual. We are constantly working on creating an environment which provides equal opportunities, regardless of your ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, and any other diverse backgrounds. As a part of our team, your unique set of talents will always be appreciated and we’re committed to provide them with a nurturing and safe environment.
Reporting into our Head of Growth, as acquisition lead, you’ll be responsible for creating the strategy for paid user acquisition across a variety of digital channels and you’ll be working with cross-functional teams to support a healthy growth of Clue’s core business. This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and a proven track record of growing mobile apps.
Who you are:
You're a data driven user acquisition strategist, with an expertise in digital marketing, and a passion for improving female health. You spend your days dreaming up creative ways to target, segment and reach potential audiences, and have the quantitative chops to define and determine the success of your initiatives. You’re excited to use your experience and knowledge to create a thriving ecosystem around female health.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels.
- Use a data-driven approach to derive insights and define future strategy. Use a learning mindset to prove hypotheses, and adjust strategy and tactics accordingly.
- Analyze and report on budgets, campaign performance, ROI and LTV on a weekly and monthly basis, communicating updates, progress, timelines, and results with stakeholders across the organization.
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to ensure a holistic user experience and that acquisition goals are met.
What You Bring
- A passion for marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- 3+ years of related digital advertising or user acquisition experience.
- Analytical mind with mastery of A/B Testing, and performance marketing metrics.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations and communicate them clearly to senior executives.
- Deep understanding of ad platforms and mobile attribution.
- Web experience is a plus!
What You Value
- Curious, love learning, and don’t get attached to your own ideas.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation and an energetic, caring, and willing attitude.
- Love collaborating with others, rallying the support and alignment of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and metrics-obsessed.
- Empathy and intuition for the target consumer, a passion for female health, and the courage to find the values-based way to drive performance.
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site therapist
- Learn and grow with a professional and personal development budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working remotely from home in Berlin.