Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC backed startup based in Berlin helping over 12 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS Apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
At Clue we embrace a culture that values everyones’ uniqueness and lets them flourish as an individual. We are constantly working on creating an environment which provides equal opportunities, regardless of your ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, and any other diverse backgrounds. As a part of our team, your unique set of talents will always be appreciated and we’re committed to provide them with a nurturing and safe environment.
Support at Clue is the face of Clue to our many millions of users. We deal with all incoming requests for support, feedback about Clue, and general queries from our user base. You will be representing Clue, providing a high level of support in line with Clue’s communication and quality system in place to assure the users that their requests and doubts are addressed in a professional but reassuring manner. Your personal way of communicating is an added value to our team as long as it matches our Brand and quality processes.
- Answering customer written queries on our support ticket system (Zendesk)
- Classifying the user information and processing user feedback according to predetermined categories and internal procedures
- Articulating with other teams in order to help investigate issues and provide the most accurate response.
- Working closely with Product and the Engineering teams
- Complying with the team metrics while focusing on the customer experience
- You have excellent written communication skills at native-level or C1-level in English and French
- You are tech-savvy, data-conscious, and quality-oriented
- You are period-positive, and aware of gender and inclusivity topics
- You enjoy helping others and providing support to people all over the world
- You are a team player and enjoy joint problem-solving
- You are self-motivated, attentive to detail, and highly organised
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site therapist
- Learn and grow with a professional and personal development budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energised and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working remotely from home in Berlin.