Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 12 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS Apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
At Clue we embrace a culture that values everyones’ uniqueness and lets them flourish as an individual. We are constantly working on creating an environment which provides equal opportunities, regardless of your ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, and any other diverse backgrounds. As a part of our team, your unique set of talents will always be appreciated and we’re committed to provide them with a nurturing and safe environment.
As we are growing, attracting talents is a strategic driver of Clue’s success! We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/x) to join our team. Are you ready to take ownership of your recruitment projects, embrace diversity and inclusion in our hiring strategy, and shape the future of Clue with great talents? With your proactive support of hiring managers and passion for problem-solving, you will be working closely with the key stakeholders across the organisation.
As our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be instrumental in decision-making processes and work autonomously to deliver high-quality hires. You will be responsible for end to end recruitment processes with focus on Science, Finance, Marketing, Support, and Operations hiring to help in building and growing our team.
- Full ownership of managing the end-to-end talent acquisition cycle at Clue, and representing Clue in every interaction with candidates
- Develop innovative strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened to support current and future needs of the business (e.g. working with specific groups or communities, identifying new tools, or developing new sourcing strategies)
- Drive process improvements by shaping and developing processes and initiatives with an innovative and data driven approach
- Work closely with our hiring managers to identify their needs, and be a reliable partner for our hiring managers and team to enable them in making the best hiring decisions
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace and ensure that recruiting strategies attract a diverse pool of candidates
- Position Clue as an attractive place of employment through relevant employer branding activities
- 4+ years of experience in high-level recruitment in a fast-paced environment
- Great understanding of local and global talent market
- Great sourcing skills and a can-do mentality; readiness to achieve excellent hiring results within a defined time frame
- Strong relationship and consultative skills and the ability to influence, inform and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Empathetic, curious and a problem solver; outstanding team player
- You have strong abilities in prioritization, multi-tasking, and adaptability
- Fluency in English
- Experience in training hiring managers to identify, place, and interview top talent is a plus
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site therapist
- Learn and grow with a professional and personal development budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are working remotely from home in Berlin.