Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who can help ensure product adoption across their assigned accounts by providing strategic guidance along the customer journey and lifecycle.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you’ll be working with a professional and fast-moving team. Acting as the main point of contact to a growing account base of small to medium-sized businesses, you’ll be both product expert and customer advocate. Responsible for ensuring customers are armed with best practices to effectively adopt and expand their use of Clubhouse, you’ll empathetically listen to challenges, and actively communicate customer goals and feedback internally.
We are looking for this person to work remotely from the East Coast US.
- Lead customer calls and in-person meetings, providing strategic recommendations along the customer journey and lifecycle that drive adoption and growth.
- Identify and win expansion opportunities in existing accounts, contributing to our annual growth and retention goals.
- Own NPS across your customer segment, responding to feedback and feature requests.
- Regularly provide business reviews to high touch customers across your accounts, effectively communicating their goals, challenges, and feedback to our internal teams.
- Closely collaborate with the Customer Support team, owning escalated communications related to your assigned book of business.
- Partner with our Marketing team to produce onboarding materials and advise on educational content.
- Help build Clubhouse! We’ve got some big goals for the year and anyone joining at this stage will have a big impact.
- 3-5 years in a customer-facing role
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning/self teaching new technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- SaaS experience
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and NPS surveys
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
What we offer:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance with 100% of premiums covered for employees, an annual conference budget available for your professional development, 12 weeks paid parental leave (available from day 1), a 401k plan, and much more.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, all offers also come with a sizeable equity grant.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
- We have a remote-first culture and more than half the team works outside of the NYC office. Regardless of where you’re located every employee is granted the flexibility to work where they choose.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that