Clubhouse is growing and we’re looking for a mid-level Growth focused Product Manager to join our awesome Product team. You will be paired with a seasoned Product Manager and report to our VP, Product. You will also collaborate closely with our Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and Leadership teams to drive Clubhouse’s product forward. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and product minded team to build project management tools you would actually want to use. We aim to empower our teams to have responsibility over the applications they deliver, and you will provide the expertise, tooling, and structure to enable that.
Product Management at Clubhouse is a small team and you’ll be at the forefront of building and shipping features and products that have a direct impact on company growth. You should have experience with the growth function and several years experience as a PM, ideally at Saas company.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for collaborating with PMs, engineers, UX designers, and other stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery of features.
- Act as a subject matter expert for growth activities, and increase engagement and conversion through improving the acquisition, activation, and onboarding process.
- Analyze product data to derive insights to assist in prioritization and post release measurement.
- Perform backlog grooming and idea feedback collection.
- Develop business requirements and specification documents.
- Assist team in product planning, roadmap development, and long-term strategy planning.
- Perform customer interviews and research to validate feature concepts and unlock insights.
What you need to have:
- Several years experience as a Product Management in a mature product organization
- Prior experience with the product growth function
- Highly analytical; with experience using qualitative research tools (ex: Usertesting.com, Invision) and quantitative research tools (ex: Optimizely, Taplytics, Typeform, Pendo, Mixpanel)
- Experience with productivity tools is a plus
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What is Clubhouse?
Clubhouse is a project management platform that is loved by software teams around the world. Over a thousand organizations from fast-growing startups such as Elastic and FullStory to large enterprises such as Condé Nast and Deloitte use Clubhouse to build software at scale. Clubhouse aims to facilitate transparency and collaboration across the whole team to help build better products more efficiently.
Based in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan, our team is part on-site, part distributed. We build Clubhouse using Clubhouse, with regular input from our customers to make sure that we’re building a product that meets our users where they are.