Clubhouse was built by software engineers with the goal of making project management software less painful, more collaborative, and help software development teams do their best work. The platform combines a simple and modern UI, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build software, including Nubank, Dataiku, Scale, and LaunchDarkly
Historically, Clubhouse has relied on word-of-mouth and organic traffic to attract new users: engineers love using the product, tell other engineers, and voila...we have a new customer. Now we’re ready to start being more aggressive with customer acquisition and want to build out a sales team that will attract new clients, as well as drive full adoption in the product and a successful renewal at the end of a contract term.
As the Head of Sales, you’ll be responsible for building out our sales team, creating playbooks for our outbound sales efforts, and helping us scale exponentially. This position could either be based in our NYC HQ or work remotely from anywhere in the US.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDRs and Account Executives
- Implement scalable sales process from prospecting through close
- Define outbound strategy including targeting methods and tools
- Actively manage & refine the sales process to constantly be optimizing towards increased conversions
- Manage sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasting
- Assist with proposals and closing of high value customers
- Meet or exceed defined sales quotas to hit overall company goals for new business
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure successful handover, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients
What you'll need to have:
- 3+ years management experience
- 5+ SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling to SMBs and Mid-Market companies
- Experience selling in to engineering and product teams
- Ability to manage a large number of leads at once
- Track record of hiring and training high functioning teams
- Experience building out sales processes from infancy
- Proven ability to work in a constantly evolving startup environment
What we offer:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance with 100% of premiums covered for employees, an annual conference budget available for your professional development, 12 weeks paid parental leave (available from day 1), a 401k plan, and much more.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, all offers also come with a sizeable equity grant.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
- We have a remote-first culture and more than half the team works outside of the NYC office. Regardless of where you’re located every employee is granted the flexibility to work where they choose.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.