Based in New York, Clubhouse is the project management platform company loved by software teams around the world. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build software, including Nubank, Dataiku, Scale AI, Atrium and LaunchDarkly.
As the Head of Content & Community, you will be a key-member of the Clubhouse Marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by driving top of the funnel awareness and organic traffic.
The Head of Content & Community is a cross functional role that reports directly to the CMO and develops valuable content for the software development community. You will be responsible for creating and promoting multiple forms of content through different channels. In this role, you will use content marketing and community management know-how to build a stronger, tighter knit, and continually growing community. You will be responsible for developing programs focused on driving web traffic, total reach, brand sentiment, and aided/unaided recall.
- Play the role of Editor-in-Chief when it comes to content creation, storytelling and engaging our customer and community members through content and education
- Evolve the brand voice across all channels: Social Media, PR, Blog
- Develop and promote high-quality articles, videos, and audio content from A to Z
- Define and execute our content and community strategy for Clubhouse in partnership with our acquisition and creative teams.
- Manage and evolve our social media presence with the goal of educating, motivating, recognizing, and increasing engagement amongst the software development community.
- Create and maintain programs that educate and inspire users to engage more deeply with our products.
- Continue to drive optimization to test everything and deliver incremental improvements.
- Looking for a strong player-coach with a ‘get-it-done’ mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, create the content yourself, and do what it takes to get the job done
- A passion to generate new, creative, and meaningful stories that connect users to our mission and products
- Track record of building and executing content and community-focused marketing programs and campaigns for a technology company.
- Experience managing teams of community managers, content writers, social managers and PR agencies
- Strong writer and outstanding communicator with the ability to work cross-functionally across a multitude of disciplines.
- Interest in and understanding of the broader media landscape, with passionate ideas about where that landscape is moving and how to establish Clubhouse as a leader in our space
- Experience distributing content across platforms in a timely, compelling way
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- *Bonus points if you have a software engineering background and experience using project management tools
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status