Based in New York, Clubhouse is the project management platform company loved by software teams around the world. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build software, including Nubank, Dataiku, Scale AI, Atrium and LaunchDarkly.
As the Head of Content, you will be a key-member of the Clubhouse Marketing team reporting directly to the CMO. You will be directly contributing to the growth of our business by establishing an influential brand in the software development space, championing engineering and product thought leaders and their work through Clubhouse’s content program.
What you’ll do:
- Play the role of Editor-in-Chief when it comes to content creation, and engaging our customer advocates and community members to contribute their stories.
- Establish Clubhouse’s editorial destinations on the marketing site and own our content strategy
- Day-to-day, you will be developing and providing creative direction for the stories we tell through our blog, podcasts, videos, events, social media, and PR.
- Grow our reach through content distribution by delivering content through multiple different channels to reach new audiences, increasing traffic to our site.
- Maintain a high bar of quality. You’ll own our brand image and will help the team ensure that every piece of content is both authentic and delightful for our community.
- Create and maintain content programs that educate and inspire users to engage more deeply with our product.
What you’ll need to have:
- Looking for a strong player-coach with a ‘get-it-done’ mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, create the content yourself, and do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong technical writer and outstanding communicator with the ability to work cross-functionally across a multitude of disciplines.
- A passion to generate new, creative, and meaningful stories that connect users to our mission and products
- Track record of building and executing content programs for a technology company.
- Experience managing teams of content strategists, writers, creatives.
- Interest in and understanding of the broader media landscape, with passionate ideas about where that landscape is moving and how to establish Clubhouse as a leader in our space
- Experience distributing content across platforms in a timely, compelling way
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- *Bonus points if you have a software engineering background and experience using software project management tools
What we offer:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance with 100% of premiums covered for employees, an annual conference budget available for your professional development, 12 weeks paid parental leave (available from day 1), a 401k plan, and much more.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, all offers also come with a sizeable equity grant.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
- We have a remote-first culture and more than half the team works outside of the NYC office. Regardless of where you’re located every employee is granted the flexibility to work where they choose.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.