Clubhouse is a project management platform that is loved by software teams around the world. Thousands of organizations from fast-growing startups such as Elastic and FullStory to large enterprises such as Condé Nast and Deloitte use Clubhouse to build software at scale.
We're looking for a VP of Product to help us to craft and execute our product strategy. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and product minded team to build project management tools you would actually want to use. As a member of Clubhouse’s executive team reporting directly to the CEO, you will use your leadership ability, critical thinking, creative problem-solving skills, and your drive to get things done. You will have a massive impact on Clubhouse's business and the teams that use our product every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish a long-term product vision and build a strategy to support it.
- Own the product roadmap and drive execution of features, processes and initiatives to improve user engagement and experience.
- Work across engineering and product teams to accelerate implementation through use of OKR’s and internal processes that ensure a repeatable blueprint for delivering work.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams and direction to the enterprise in long-range strategy planning to address complex business issues.
- Actively identify and invest in specific business opportunities where the product can enhance the value of the business.
- Be a member of the leadership team, informing all major strategic decisions and helping shape the culture.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Leadership to set the long-term vision of the Clubhouse product.
- Communicate product strategy and status to all relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Evangelize the product both internally and externally, shepherding products through the development process, advocating to achieve the best outcomes.
What you'll need to have:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in a leadership role at a high-growth tech startup. Experience in Enterprise SaaS is a plus.
- You have a strong technical acumen.
- You are a positive, resourceful, self-starting individual who meets challenges head-on with excitement and determination.
- You are a natural leader who relishes the opportunity to build systems, celebrate successes and push your team members to the next level.
- You are data-driven. You search for evidence to inform your decisions. You have strong quantitative and analytical abilities with deep understanding of key metrics and how to think quantitatively about the impact of your decisions.
- You have experience managing and developing product managers at all levels, from director to junior.
- You ruthlessly prioritize. You balance quick wins with long-term investments appropriately.
- Cross-functional communication comes naturally to you in solving problems and addressing roadblocks. You have a strong orientation toward problem-solving and decision-making in an open and collaborative environment and toward making decisions that will benefit our customers and the organization as a whole
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
- You find helping people rewarding. You draw energy from solving problems for others. When someone comes to you with a problem, you drop what you are doing to figure out how to fix it.
What we offer:
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we offer a sizable equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.