Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. We're looking to hire a Customer Support Advocate to help our customers adopt our software and dramatically improve the way their teams plan and build their software products. We're looking for someone who can cover the MT, CST or EST business hour timezones.
Customer Support at Clubhouse is part of the Clubhouse Customer Success team and is all about responsive customer care and proactively reaching out to understand who is using Clubhouse and what matters to them most.
- Provide prompt email support to customers, guiding them through features and integrations for their use cases.
- Triage and troubleshoot problems with customers, writing and tracking bug reports when necessary
- Help customers with account management and billing inquiries
- Follow-up with customers when bug fixes and requested product features become available
- Respond to Net Promoter Score surveys to gather additional customer insight
- Work with teammates across the company to communicate and advocate for customer needs
- Create and update customer facing documentation
- Create and update internal support resources and documentation
- Assist with projects related to improving our support at scale (content management, community support, social media, etc)
What you need to be successful in the role:
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role
- Solid written communication skills
- Demonstrated willingness to learn/self-teach new technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team
What would be nice to have for the role:
- Experience with Zendesk, CRMs, and NPS surveys
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with software development practices
- Basic understanding of git workflows and APIs
- Experience with creating and managing help center content
- Experience presenting materials to customers with videos, webinars, or demonstration calls
- Experience in community support and management
What We Offer:
We are a geographically-distributed team headquartered in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC. We offer competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation, and medical/dental/vision benefits.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please take a moment to send your resume and a cover letter using the form below. In your cover letter, please include why you love working in support and some of your biggest challenges.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.