Clubhouse is the project management platform loved by software teams around the world. Historically, Clubhouse has relied on word-of-mouth and organic traffic to attract new users: engineers love using the product, tell other engineers, and voila...we have a new customer. Now we’re ready to start being more aggressive with customer acquisition and want to build out a sales team that will attract new clients, as well as drive full adoption in the product and a successful renewal at the end of a contract term.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be part of this initiative and will be responsible for helping Clubhouse double the number of new customers who sign on to the platform each month. Based out of our NYC HQ and reporting to our VP, Customer Success, you’ll be working with a small, professional and fast-moving team. You’ll be at the front lines of our business, acting as a brand ambassador and helping to spread the value proposition to new potential customers.
As an Account Manager at Clubhouse, you will:
- Identify and win new customers and expansion opportunities in existing accounts
- Regularly meet with customers, effectively communicating their goals, challenges, and feedback to our internal teams
- Exude empathy, putting customer needs first as you proactively manage your existing account base and nurture potential opportunities
- Effectively hand off signed accounts to CX Managers and work with them over the lifecycle of a contract to identify areas of upsell opportunity
- Collaborate with other members of the CX, Marketing and Product teams
- Help build Clubhouse! We’ve got some big goals for the year and anyone joining at this stage will have a big impact
You need to have:
- Previous experience in a software sales role. Not all of this needs to be in our industry or in software, but you’ll need to demonstrate that you can learn our space and customer profile quickly
- You’ve closed deals, delivered value propositions, and answered hard questions from potential customers
- Goes without saying but excellent oral and written communication skills are key in this type of position
- A demo expert! You aren’t afraid to pull up a live-presentation and hop on a call with a potential customer
- Highly collaborative problem solver with a creative approach to providing solutions
- A good listener with the ability to provide comprehensive overviews of key business use cases
- Able to live with, and work productively in, an undefined role. Clubhouse is still very much a startup and our priorities can -and do- change. You find this type of environment exciting
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. At Clubhouse, you will be part of a small, professional and fast-moving team. We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to, either.