Clubhouse is growing and we’re looking for a Product Manager. This role will report into our Lead PM and will work closely with our Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, and Leadership teams to drive Clubhouse’s product forward. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and product minded team to build project management tools you would actually want to use. We aim to empower our teams to have responsibility over the applications they deliver, and you will provide the expertise, tooling, and structure to enable that.
PM at Clubhouse is a small team and you’ll be at the forefront of building and shipping features and products that have a direct impact on company growth. You’ll use your previous PM knowledge to motivate teams, prioritize features, and ideate on future products. This role is a senior individual contributor position and candidates should have experience as a PM and be ready and willing to jump get their hands dirty on day one.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, motivate, and collaborate a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, marketing, customer success and others
- Proactively identify and understand opportunities and changes in the competitive space
- Set your team’s roadmap based on the company strategy and goals
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Support teams as well as Marketing to gather feedback directly from our users
- Be an expert on our user’s needs - and put them first
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to deliver a best in class user experience
- Solve complex user needs with solutions that work for multiple types of users
- Identify key product metrics and create dashboards to monitor those metrics
- Write Specs and stories for new features
- Collaborate on product vision and strategy
What you need to have:
- Prior work experience in a Product Management role with at least some of this experience spent working on a customer-facing web application
- Experience with productivity tools is a plus
- Highly analytical; with experience using qualitative research tools (ex: Usertesting.com, Invision) and quantitative research tools (ex: Optimizely, Taplytics, Typeform, Pendo, Mixpanel)
- Solid technical understanding; you don’t need to know how to program but you should be able to hold your own in technical discussions with engineers
- Demonstrated experience in making data driven product decisions and owning the outcomes of those decisions
- Comfortable with an iterative and flexible development style
- Strong prioritization skills and have great instincts about what matters
- Drive and ability to get things done in a startup environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What is Clubhouse?
Clubhouse is a project management platform that is loved by software teams around the world. Over a thousand organizations from fast-growing startups such as Elastic and FullStory to large enterprises such as Condé Nast and Deloitte use Clubhouse to build software at scale. Clubhouse aims to facilitate transparency and collaboration across the whole team to help build better products more efficiently.
Based in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan, our team is part on-site, part distributed. We build Clubhouse using Clubhouse, with regular input from our customers to make sure that we’re building a product that meets our users where they are.