We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company takes courage. We want you to feel safe, comfortable, and excited to apply at Clovers. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t totally match the job description. Your potential and passion will standout—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. To help share a bit more about our Clovers story, here is our CEO’s Letter in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at why we started Clovers. We hope you’ll take the leap and apply.
We are working hard to build a culture where everyone belongs; through employee training, reoccurring assessments, mentorship, and more. Our CEO has signed the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion Pledge and we’re working to break the biases in tech to make diversity and inclusion more than just a buzzword.
At Clovers, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Clovers welcomes all. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Are you interested in becoming part of an early-stage startup team in the AI recruiting technology space? We are Clovers, a well-funded B2B startup building an intelligent interviewing platform poised to disrupt the recruiting as we know it. Designed to accelerate hiring, reduce bias during the interview process, and help organizations build diverse and engaged teams, Clovers is a solution that supports both companies and candidates to put the right people into the right role. We have a strong track record of B2B startup success (IPOs and acquisitions), access to top tech advisors, and lots of VC funding. We are at the very beginning of our journey building the brand and launching our alpha product August. We are a fun and engaging team, looking for people who enjoy exciting, fast paced entrepreneurial environments to join us.
Location: Clovers is built in Nashville, TN, with an executive team and workforce distributed across North and South America. Applicants will be considered from anywhere in the US.
We’re looking for a talented strategic thinker to develop and execute demand gen campaigns to drive pipeline for our Enterprise and Mid-Market sales teams. The ideal candidate will be passionate about B2B demand generation, strategic storytelling through compelling content and understand how to articulate and promote the Clovers value proposition to the market. If you’re inspired by creating world-class marketing, working with great people and being part of a company on a mission, you belong at Clovers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, events, etc.
- Collaborate with business and sales leaders on go-to-market strategy including market segmentation, messaging, marketing channels, and campaign execution.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including product marketing and design teams to ensure alignment around content, design, messaging and format.
- Manage campaign calendar and KPIs.
- Manage and own budget allocation and reporting of campaign measurement, success, deliverables, etc
- Monitor lead flow, lead distribution, and conversion rates to ensure attainment of targets.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to help enhance data quality, lead scoring, lead management, CRM integration and nurture programs.
Who you are...
- Team oriented
- Results driven
What you’ll have…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- 3+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
What you might have…
- Experience in SaaS Tech marketing
- Experience in HR, Recruiting, Talent Management marketing
Some of the growing perks we offer...
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 8 Paid Company Holidays (Plus 1 Floating One)
- Inclusive Parental Leave Policy
- Take What You Need PTO
- Clear Company Vision
Clovers is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We actively seek diverse talent to create a workplace that celebrates everyone. We enthusiastically consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.