We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company takes courage. We want you to feel safe, comfortable, and excited to apply at Clovers. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t totally match the job description. Your potential and passion will standout—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. To help share a bit more about our Clovers story, here is our CEO’s Letter in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at why we started Clovers. We hope you’ll take the leap and apply.
We are working hard to build a culture where everyone belongs; through employee training, reoccurring assessments, mentorship, and more. Our CEO has signed the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion Pledge and we’re working to break the biases in tech to make diversity and inclusion more than just a buzzword.
At Clovers, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Clovers welcomes all. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Manager
Are you interested in becoming part of an early-stage startup team in the AI recruiting technology space? We are Clovers, a well-funded B2B startup building an intelligent interviewing platform poised to disrupt the recruiting as we know it. Designed to accelerate hiring, reduce bias during the interview process, and help organizations build diverse and engaged teams, Clovers is a solution that supports both companies and candidates to put the right people into the right role. We have a strong track record of B2B startup success (IPOs and acquisitions), access to top tech advisors, and lots of VC funding. We are at the very beginning of our journey building the brand and launching our alpha product August. We are a fun and engaging team, looking for people who enjoy exciting, fast paced entrepreneurial environments to join us.
Location: Clovers is built in Nashville, TN, with an executive team and workforce distributed across North and South America. Applicants will be considered from anywhere in the US.
We’re looking for a strategic digital marketer to lead, develop and execute digital demand generation strategies to drive pipeline for our Enterprise and Mid-Market sales teams. The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital marketing, understanding how to leverage, promote and optimize Clovers digital marketing through all paid and social channels. If you’re inspired by creating world-class marketing, working with great people and being part of a company on a mission, you belong at Clovers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Who you are
- Team Oriented
- Results Driven
What you’ll have…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
What you might have…
- Experience with SaaS tech marketing
- Digital agency background
Some of the growing perks we offer...
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 8 Paid Company Holidays (Plus 1 Floating One)
- Inclusive Parental Leave Policy
- Take What You Need PTO
- Clear Company Vision
Clovers is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We actively seek diverse talent to create a workplace that celebrates everyone. We enthusiastically consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.