Cloud to Street is a top climate tech start-up and the world’s leading remote flood analytics platform. We use global satellites, AI, models, and community intelligence to monitor flood risk and flooding in real-time. Seeded by Google, our paradigm-shifting science made the cover of Nature and is the base for our property technology. Today, governments across almost 20 countries have used our platform for disaster relief and to protect over 300 million people. We launched the first commercial parametric flood insurance product to protect climate-vulnerable communities.
We are looking for a talented product manager to drive and accelerate our fast-growing product lines in climate adaptation to disaster and insurance.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience as a high performing product manager at a fast-growing startup
- Skilled scrum master
- Obsessed with building value for users
- Entrepreneurial with a focus on getting things done without ego, including jumping in yourself
- Significant experience with geospatial engineering and data
- Deeply ambitious about solving the climate crisis
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and guide the development from prototype to final product by our science and engineering teams
- Research user needs and help guide the strategic vision of the product and company
This position is ideally based out of our New York City office.
Full-Time Team Benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- Professional development fund
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home office support