Cloud to Street is the recognized authority on using satellites and AI to track floods anywhere on earth. Founded by two climate experts with initial funding from Google, the team comes from NASA, Facebook, Google, Willis Towers Watson, and Oscar Insurance. Our platform has been used by 18 countries to fill critical information gaps for disaster planning and response, and is the official emergency flood mapping provider to the United Nations. The technology is now enabling insurers to expand protection to billions of uninsured assets and people through partnerships with Munich Re and Willis Towers Watson. We recently raised a large seed from top investors that will be announced soon.
We are looking for a world-class marketer with all-around skills to maintain and grow Cloud to Street’s brand and develop the marketing strategy for our insurance and government products.
Who you are
- 3-5+ years in marketing or communications at a growing tech start-up
- Experience with sales collateral and marketing strategy
- Proficient designer
- Self-directed and entrepreneurial
- Manage the development of and maintain product positioning, naming and messaging for Cloud to Street and our products
- Develop our leads and sales pipeline
- Lead the design of our sales and marketing collateral, including building the materials
- Manage press and other media, as well as thought leadership and conference strategy
This position is based out of our New York City office but is currently remote. Remote work is possible for the right candidate.
Applications will be open until the position is filled, with the goal of hiring the right candidate as soon as possible.
Full-Time Team Benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- Professional development fund
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home office support