Cloud to Street is the recognized authority on using satellites and AI to track floods anywhere on earth. Founded by two climate experts with initial funding from Google, the team comes from NASA, Facebook, Google, Willis Towers Watson, and Oscar Insurance. Our platform has been used by 18 countries to fill critical information gaps for disaster planning and response, and is the official emergency flood mapping provider to the United Nations. The technology is now enabling insurers to expand protection to billions of uninsured assets and people through partnerships with Munich Re and Willis Towers Watson. We recently raised a large round from Collaborative Fund and Lowercarbon Capital.
We are looking for our first Marketing hire. This individual should possess the skills to develop our marketing strategy for our insurance and government products, helping to build our brand and tell the story of how Cloud to Street is working to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems.
Who you are
- 5+ years in marketing or communications
- Experience distilling complex solutions into compelling narratives
- Track record of managing external agency partners, while collaborating with internal teams
- Ability to work as an individual contributor where needed
- Self-directed and entrepreneurial
- Interest in climate and a passion for finding solutions to big problems
- Work with the CEO and Senior Team to establish Cloud to Street’s positioning in the market
- Develop programs from inception to launch to raise awareness with targeted audiences
- Lead the design of our website, sales and marketing collateral
- Maintain product positioning, naming and messaging for Cloud to Street and our products
- Manage press and other media, as well as thought leadership and conference strategy
This position is based out of our New York City office but is currently remote. Remote work is possible for the right candidate.
Applications will be open until the position is filled, with the goal of hiring the right candidate as soon as possible.
Full-Time Team Benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- Professional development fund
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home office support