Cloud to Street is the recognized authority on using satellites and AI to track floods anywhere on earth. Founded by two climate experts with initial funding from Google, the team comes from NASA, Facebook, Google, Willis Towers Watson, and Oscar Insurance. Our platform has been used by 18 countries to fill critical information gaps for disaster planning and response, and is the official emergency flood mapping provider to the United Nations. The technology is now enabling insurers to expand protection to billions of uninsured assets and people through partnerships with Munich Re and Willis Towers Watson. We recently raised a large seed from top investors that will be announced soon.
We are looking for a proven sales leader to lead revenue generation for our current products and help develop the business model for new product lines. This position will work with the CEO and Heads of Deployment and Product, and has the opportunity to grow a sales operation under them.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in sales, account management or similar experience at an enterprise technology start-up
- Not afraid to build new systems
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Lead sales of our core product for governments and humanitarians
- Further develop the sales process for our currents products
- Write sales collateral
This position is based out of our New York City office but is currently remote. Remote work is possible for the right candidate.
Applications will be open until the position is filled, with the goal of hiring the right candidate as soon as possible.
Full-Time Team Benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- Professional development fund
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home office support