Cloud to Street is the recognized authority on using satellites and AI to track floods anywhere on earth. Founded by two climate experts with initial funding from Google, the team comes from NASA, Facebook, Google, Willis Towers Watson, and Oscar Insurance. Our platform has been used by 18 countries to fill critical information gaps for disaster planning and response, and is the official emergency flood mapping provider to the United Nations. The technology is now enabling insurers to expand protection to billions of uninsured assets and people through partnerships with Munich Re and Willis Towers Watson. We recently raised a large seed from top investors that will be announced soon.
We are looking for a Head of Commercial to develop and lead all business units for our fast-growing company. This position will report directly to the CEO and be part of senior management.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in business development or sales management
- Commercial experience at a successful startup
- Preferably experience in the insurance or finance industries
- Lead the revenue strategy for our government and insurance lines
- Lead business development and new partnership development
- Manage new market development
- Build on our scientific reputation to create a world-class commercial brand
- Recruit and build the sales team
This position will ideally be based out of New York or London but is currently remote. Remote work is possible for the right candidate.
Applications will be open until the position is filled, with the goal of hiring the right candidate as soon as possible.
Full-Time Team Benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- Professional development fund
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home office support