CloudMinds is a well-funded, global, growth stage startup, developing next generation cloud-based robotics solutions for enterprises. Our vision is an affordable humanoid robot nanny for every family by 2025. We have a team of incredible people from Google, Apple, Samsung, etc. helping us create truly innovative robotics technologies. And, with a stellar team of leaders, investors and advisors in place, we're already getting traction with potential customers.
We are growing our Silicon Valley office and we're hiring talented, high-energy, driven professionals who are passionate about building and selling great products; who have innovative ideas they want to share with the world and who like making new friends. We strongly believe in teamwork and collaboration, and we're an ideal company for people who really enjoy taking ownership of their work and want to be accountable for their area of business. We genuinely value and respect transparency, curiosity and diversity - if those values are important to you (and if you really like cool robotics technology), you should be talking to us.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Review and closely analyze sales data reporting from CloudMinds sales team, enlarge outside competitive intelligence data sources, conduct and prepare weekly reporting and develop MRD and PRD, and work with sales director to develop product sales strategies, pricing and sales planning.
- Monitor and analyze each existing project’s operations, identify and report potential problems, and develop solutions that help CloudMinds operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Create automatic reporting for sales performance tracking, and set up reporting and performance tracking processes for new product launches.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyze proper business models based on internal data.
- Conduct research and analysis on prospective clients and business partners, and use economic analytics techniques to plan and implement a variety of new projects that will support the mission of CloudMinds.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Analyze the ways in which CloudMinds’s customers and clients utilize and interact with the company’s products and services and evaluate operational strategies in connection with this data.
- Identify existing or potential operating problems, break down problems into various parts, and collaborate with CloudMinds engineers in different teams to analyze the effect that different changes and circumstances would have on each of these parts.
- Weigh the costs and benefits of alternative solutions or approaches in their recommendations to managers.
- BA degree in Operation Research, Engineering Management,Quantitative Economics or related fields
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and mathematical skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with advanced statistical and database software
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills