In a world of disruption, unpredictability, and increased expectations, companies need constant awareness of their supply chain exposure and opportunities to adapt. Traditional enterprise-centric processes leverage predominantly internal data that leads to limited visibility insights, and a reactive mode for planning and execution. Companies need to understand real-time signals from across their supply chain ecosystem and rapidly respond in a result-driven, meaningful way. Cloudleaf was founded with a vision to unlock the value trapped within supply chains by synthesizing enterprise, network, and contextual data around the flow of products and assets, creating actionable insights to propel enterprise performance.
At its core, Cloudleaf provides a cloud-native platform to enable digitally connected supply chains. This yields real-time visibility and intelligence to address supply chain volatility, risk, and compliance down to the product level. Having raised a Series B1 round in 2021, Cloudleaf is looking to launch its 2.0 Platform in Q1 ’22 with a significant growth in customers and revenue in the coming years
To be successful at this position you must be a self-starter, take accountability, speak up, work at a quick pace, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor. You must possess good oral and written skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team members. Contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the way we innovate solutions.
Our backend is written primarily in Java. We use spring framework to build our backend systems. Our backend stack includes technologies such as Spring-Boot based web applications, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Elastic Search. We deploy our applications in AWS and Azure cloud. Experience with these technologies, frameworks is desirable.
- Become the subject matter expert and truly understand what customers need from this product.
- Understand different subsystems and bring them together to form a meaningful solution to the customer.
- You will own, design and implement features end to end including backend, UI and test automation.
- Work with cross-functional teams located in different geographies (India).
- Document detailed design and architecture, integration flows/processes.
- Do participate in quick PoCs with third party vendors, carrier integrations and prospective customers etc.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools to achieve desired functionality.
- Develop automated test routines and perform unit, system and functional testing.
- You deliver responsive, high performance and scalable user interfaces
- You collaborate with the UX team, product managers and other technical teams to create a delightful user experience.
- You have passion for test driven development, quality and excitement for solving problems.
- Work with little or no supervision and draw details from ambiguity.
- Help/Motivate/Coach junior members of the team.
- 5+ years of backend experience (1+ years of experience in UI is considered as a plus)
- Strong programming experience in Java and Spring framework.
- 1+ year of experience in the technologies: Kafka, Cassandra/ElasticSearch is required.
- 1+ years of experience in writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Very good experience in using tools like Postman, browser debugger tools.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills.
- Experience with integrations such as third-party APIs, Batch File Processing, and IoT hubs, device integrations is a plus.
- Experience in AWS Services like Lambda, API-Gateway is a plus.
- Working experience with geographically distributed teams in different time zones is a plus.
- Experience with Apache Camel is a plus.