In a world of disruption, unpredictability, and increased expectations, companies need constant awareness of their supply chain exposure and opportunities to adapt. Traditional enterprise-centric processes leverage predominantly internal data that leads to limited visibility insights, and a reactive mode for planning and execution. Companies need to understand real-time signals from across their supply chain ecosystem and rapidly respond in a result-driven, meaningful way. Cloudleaf was founded with a vision to unlock the value trapped within supply chains by synthesizing enterprise, network, and contextual data around the flow of products and assets, creating actionable insights to propel enterprise performance.
At its core, Cloudleaf provides a cloud-native platform to enable digitally connected supply chains. This yields real-time visibility and intelligence to address supply chain volatility, risk, and compliance down to the product level. Having raised a Series B1 round in 2021, Cloudleaf is looking to launch its 2.0 Platform in Q1 ’22 with a significant growth in customers and revenue in the coming years
The Functional Consultant is responsible for all aspects of new and existing customer pre-sales and post-sales use case solution design and implementation. This includes defining the customer’s roadmap/path for onboarding onto the Cloudleaf enterprise platform, creating the solution, conducting design workshops, communicating trade-offs, representing Cloudleaf onboarding in RFP / Solution proposals, and answering customer questions associated with the solution.
The Functional Consultant defines the overall solution, including understanding the business scenarios, customer use cases and data requirements to enable the Cloudleaf Platform. The Functional Consultant will apply technical and enterprise business knowledge to define the design, development, and implementation of various business and supply chain use cases to effectively use Cloudleaf’s platform capabilities.
This role will be part of a multidisciplinary team responsible for defining customer solution strategy to ensure the business and data aspects are completely covered as part of the onboarding process
- Work with customer and CS team during the pre sales cycle to define Proof of Concepts and ensure that the details are part of hand over to the implementation team
- Identifies customer’s short and long term needs; designs and implements solutions to align with business strategy and Cloudleaf’s solution.
- Creates and owns the solution design document used to understand the business needs, documents the product fit, identifies gaps, and recommends the technical implementation approach.
- Creates functional specifications during the planning phase of the project to support the solution design document to cover the use cases
- Fully documents modeling approach, data sources and transformations, assumptions, and constraints.
- Provides technical oversight of implementation projects to ensure alignment with applications architecture.
- Collaborates with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, or information systems
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain solution design, systems integration, implementing enterprise supply chain software solutions
- Experience of working with account and solution engineering during the sales cycle to complete Proof of Concepts , Complete RFP’s for solution design etc
- 5+ years of solution architecture/Consulting experience in two or more of the following supply chain areas: manufacturing,Transportation & Logistics ,Inventory & warehousing.
- Experience in implementing Supply chain best practices and process improvements via data integrations from multiple source systems
- Clear understanding of multiple source ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc) and supply chain data models and standard formats like IDOC’s, EDI, etc.
- Capable of managing multiple assignments of varied duration, scope, topic, function, priority and schedule
- Proven strong English communication skills (written and verbal), and strong presentation skills