About the Role:
As a Cloudleaf Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for helping showcase the power of the software by building and designing custom demo environments that emulate real-life business challenges. Working alongside the Solution Consulting team, your attention to detail when crafting tailored demo scenarios will help build a roadmap for prospects to truly understand how they can leverage our highly sought-after software. This technical role will keep you involved with new engineering changes and allow you to harness that information to drive sales growth by bettering each product demonstration.
- Work with the sales, product, development and QA teams to understand product functionality and features
- Enhance the current demo environment and develop newer demo environments to show case a solution
- Work directly with solution consulting team to design real world and simulated tests to ensure world class demonstrations
- Contribute to automated testing programs and providing customer support
- Work with large datasets to derive value for POVs / Customer Pilots
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field required.
- 3+ years of experience in software QA.
- Experience with technologies Rest API, Bit Bucket, Jenkins and knowledge of technologies such as Cassandra, Elasticsearch and Graph DBs
- Background in Test infrastructure, automation frameworks and performance test tools (Jmeter, Selenium, Test Ng, Rest Assured, Extent Reports, Maven, Appium)
- Experience with a broad set of testing and analysis tools
- Experience in working with globally distributed Development, QA teams, and Go-to-Market Teams
- Knowledge of wireless protocols, specifications and standards – Wifi, BLE, and other RF environments (preferred)
- Knowledge of enterprise supply chains across different industries (preferred)