At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal - to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects hundreds of millions of web surfers overnight. We are well-funded team, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Partnerships team works on a wide range of initiatives that are critical to the long-term growth of Cloudflare. This team works closely with executives and across all teams in the company. Today, Cloudflare partners with over 5,000 Service Providers around the world. We have grown quickly and we are looking for a strong Business Development candidate to help take our growth to the next level in the UK and the rest of Europe. This is a terrific opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to a high growth company and excel in a rapidly changing industry.
- Drive a successful partner pipeline for distributing Cloudflare’s products and technology in new verticals and markets regionally.
- Identify, recruit, on-board and enable Service Providers and Cloud Distributors to drive revenue growth.
- Champion relationships and lead negotiations with large strategic partners from pitch to launch to post-integration.
- Develop and execute creative programs and account coverage to effectively support the new partnerships and expand the existing partnerships.
- Develop go-to-market plans for key accounts to accelerate adoption and market penetration.
- Become an expert on Cloudflare’s business and understand the key drivers and complexities of negotiating successful partnerships.
- 5+ year experience in business development.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships, especially with cloud distributors, service providers and ecommerce platforms.
- Successful record in closing complex strategic deals, platform and reseller partnerships. Previous experience managing a robust channel program is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Technical understanding. Product managers and engineers love working with you, as much as you do with them
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Multi-lingual; experience working in the cloud ecosystem in multiple countries
We offer competitive salaries, equity, a new laptop and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. The Cloudflare London office is located in the South Bank at 25 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ.
Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your resume and two examples of your work.
Cloudflare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check.
Cloudflare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.