At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
What You Would Do Here:
Cloudflare is growing our People & Places team. Our focus is getting the best people to work at Cloudflare and then allowing you to do your best work. We are looking for a Sales Recruiter to join our People & Places team in London. You will work closely with the People Team Business Partner and Coordinators to build capability across the organization.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Identify and engage unique and qualified candidates through creative techniques, coordinating interviews as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- We want to improve our diversity and would like to improve our diversity hiring efforts in EMEA
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience for sales roles in EMEA (bonus points for technical roles, too)
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a growing environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Passionate about Cloudflare and knowledge of the product and business
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.