At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 7 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Role
We are looking for talented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced high-growth environment. Our team members have had a variety of experiences in software engineering, tech entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and academia. We are looking for proactive problem solvers, who are highly analytical, can take ownership over initiatives, and can drive execution with limited oversight.
What’s truly special about this role is that you will be able to carry out your own machine learning project from beginning to end. From processing data and building models, to producing insights and interpreting them, and finally to formulating action plans and driving execution.
- Develop and build advanced machine learning models to solve challenging problems that have high impact on business growth
- Derive insights from model results and work cross-functionally with other teams to implement data-driven strategies
- Analyze initial market response following the implementation, interpret and iterate to improve the model’s rigor
- Experience working with machine learning algorithms (NLP preferred) in Python
- Pursuing or finishing a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (Statistics) or other highly quantitative fields of study
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong collaborative mindset with a high level of personal integrity
- Self-directed and self-motivated
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.