At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects over 200 million web users overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
Do you like solving complex problems? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
We are seeking a Internal IT Operations Engineer to join our team. You will work with our employees to solve their complex technical issues, as well as using data and metrics to see where our employees’ pain points are and prevent problems from occurring in the first place. You will assist in managing and maintaining our site infrastructure including cabling, terminations, wifi, desk phones, and security cameras. You must be self-motivated and able to resolve issues that have varying levels of documentation. You will also assist in automating common IT tasks, knowledge management, and documentation.
- 3-5 years of technical support experience
- Expertise with macOS and familiarity with Linux and Windows
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to self-manage and guide IT processes
- A good understanding of networking
- Good understanding of building infrastructure needs including VoIP, WiFi, physical security, and more.
- Experience automating tasks with Python or other scripting language
- Experience managing Mac fleets with Casper
- Experience managing Windows fleets with Active Directory
- Cisco networking and VoIP experience and/or certification
- Experience leading Support teams
- Experience with geographically distributed users
- Experience managing user account and related systems (e.g. LDAP, Active Directory, configuring SAML services, etc).
We offer competitive salaries, equity, fantastic health benefits plan, a new laptop, and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Work from our sunny office in Southwark.
CloudFlare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check. We care deeply about making tech a more inclusive and diverse place. CloudFlare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.