At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion page views each month across 6 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 15,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our Demand Generation programs. You will work closely with the Demand Generation to help drive pipeline for sales, Events and Email Marketing Team to manage systems, tools, and technologies that enable efficient and effective marketing campaigns. You will make a direct contribution to continuing our rapid growth as a world-class revenue organization.
- Work with demand generation to execute and support marketing campaigns in Marketo
- Ensure the lead handover process is smooth between Marketing & Sales for more efficient alignment
- Assist with optimizing and improving Marketing Campaigns with AB Testing
- Work with Event Marketing to standardize and upload Tradeshows and Live Events
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce.com databases
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing operations functions
- Work with Email Marketing to ensure email quality, successful delivery, and email performance
- Ensure marketing campaigns are tracked properly to Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience with Marketo & Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude
- Willing to ask questions, work as a part of a team and independently as needed
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Past experience with technology B2B marketing
- Hands on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Mailchimp, Customer.io
- Previous experience in a high-growth SaaS company in the security or network space, combined with knowledge of how the Internet works is a plus
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.