At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned channel sales professional to help us build out the channel organization in the New York area. This is a great opportunity to be our first channel sales in New York and play a critical role in establishing Cloudflare’s presence in market.
Identify, recruit and operationalize new reseller and systems integrators partner organizations to help expand Cloudflare’s indirect sales reach within an assigned territory.
Build a regional partner business plan with quantified goals and milestones to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive regional partner map, outlining target partners to recruit.
- Work with partner stakeholders to drive sales enablement and coordinate technical training of Cloudflare’s solutions.
- Work with respective field teams on demand gen initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with direct sales on various Channel oriented opps.
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast in SFDC.
- 7+ years in Software/SaaS/Security Sales & Channel management.
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record developing a partner ecosystem VARs, SI's, MSP’s/MSSP's, within a SaaS model.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure ecosystem and cloud security is highly preferred.
- Direct experience in recruiting, onboarding and enabling resellers/SI's.
- Experience working in a start-up environments.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
- BA/BS degree required. Technical competence strongly preferred.
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.