At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion page views each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. With your deep curiosity and love of data, you will be responsible for supporting and shaping a rapidly growing organization. You will collaborate cross-functionally to support Sales, Marketing, Partner, and Finance teams.
- Partner with Sales and Finance to develop sales metrics, forecasting, and pipeline management
- Track ROI and improve effectiveness of Marketing and Sales campaigns through analysis of demand waterfall and multi-touch attribution metrics
- Provide analysis and recommendations for Sales and Partners go-to-market strategies
- Define key metrics, uncover insights, and develop processes to improve global sales velocity and efficiency
- Maintaining data integrity in Salesforce and managing 3rd party data sources
- Bachelor's degree or related equivalent of work experience. Minimum of 2+ years of Sales/Business Operations or Management Consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Salesforce.com experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Experience with Python, SQL, or BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) a plus
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.