At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
What You Would Do Here:
Cloudflare is growing our People & Places team. Our focus is getting the best people to work at Cloudflare and then allowing you to do your best work. We are looking for a Recruiter to join our People & Places team in San Francisco. You will report to the Head of Recruitment based in the US and work closely with the People Team Business Partner and Coordinators to build capability across the organization.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Identify and engage unique and qualified candidates through creative techniques, coordinating interviews as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- We want to improve our diversity and would like to improve our diversity hiring efforts in the US.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience for technical and non-technical roles
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a growing environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Passionate about Cloudflare and knowledge of the product and business