Path Forward Sales Operations Returnship - San Francisco
About Path Forward Return to Work Program
The Path Forward Return to Work program at CloudFlare is an 16- week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At CloudFlare, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
CloudFlare offers flexibility that we know today’s workers need to be healthy and productive. During the Return to Work program we offer interns additional flexibility to make the on-ramp to paid work as smooth as possible. Apply now to learn more.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Operations Intern to join our team. With your deep curiosity and love of data, you will be responsible for supporting and shaping a rapidly growing organization. You will collaborate cross-functionally to support Sales, Marketing, Partner, and Finance teams.
- Partner with Sales and Finance to develop sales metrics, forecasting, and pipeline management
- Track ROI and improve effectiveness of Marketing and Sales campaigns through analysis of demand waterfall and multi-touch attribution metrics
- Provide analysis and recommendations for Sales and Partners go-to-market strategies
- Define key metrics, uncover insights, and develop processes to improve global sales velocity and efficiency
- Maintaining data integrity in Salesforce and managing 3rd party data sources
- Bachelor's degree or related equivalent of work experience. Minimum of 2+ years of Sales/Business Operations or Management Consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Salesforce.com experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Experience with Python, SQL, or BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) a plus