At CloudFlare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects hundreds of millions of web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
About the position:
We're looking for someone to lead Cloudfare's Demand Generation function globally.
- Drive Cloudflare's demand generation strategy, development and execution
- Recruit, lead, and develop the global demand generation team
- Tailor and optimize Cloudflare's demand generation activities for international markets
- Lead cross functionally to align the demand generation goals with corporate strategy, product launches and company goals
- Drive performance and transparency by instrumenting campaigns and building effective reporting
- Director or VP level demand generation experience at a successful high-growth company
- Success building and scaling global demand generation teams
- Experience managing large budgets with a significant global component
- Experience with multi-channel attribution and global campaigns
- Experience at scale across enterprise and consumer products
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.
CloudFlare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.