At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
The Cloudflare One team works across Cloudflare’s Sales, Product Management and Marketing organizations as an overlay function supporting the Cloudflare One products. Our primary goal is to deliver revenue growth by closely working with sales to drive customer evaluation cycles, actionable insights to marketing to support top of funnel activities, and market feedback to product management to guide the roadmap. Cloudflare’s success is predicated on continued growth and evolution, and this team is on the tip of the spear.
What you'll do
Cloudflare is an established leader in the security space with thousands of enterprise customers. As an Implementation Manager (IM), you will work with Cloudflare One customers, specifically those that purchase Cloudflare’s Magic Transit solution, ensuring a successful implementation of Cloudflare Technologies. You will capture project parameters, design solutions, manage risk and deliver within customer expectations.
- Partner with Sales Specialists, Technical Product Specialists and Security Operations Center in guiding customers through Cloudflare Magic Transit onboarding.
- Set implementation schedules with Magic Transit customers and drive internal teams toward completion of tasks to ensure schedules are met.
- Build Magic Transit and Cloudflare Network Interconnect onboarding guides, runbooks and materials for both customers and internal teams.
- Work process improvements into Magic Transit onboardings by partnering with internal teams. This includes updating and retiring aspects of the current workflow as features are added and automated.
- 5+ years of customer facing technical experience.
- Familiar with IT networking and general understanding of how the internet works e.g.: BGP, TCP/IP & IPv4/6, GRE tunnels, VPNs, IPSec, router and L3/4 and next-gen firewalls configuration, software defined networking and overall IT networking related best practices.
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization (both internally and externally) with experience of both working cross-functionally and geographically.
- Ability to plan for and deliver a technical project on a specific deadline.
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about technology and customer success.
- Anticipates needs, innovates, multi-tasks and excels in a fast-paced environment.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.