About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, and Sales Operations - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Cloudflare’s Enterprise customers and managing all of their post-sale experiences. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with Cloudflare’s services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present to customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You are ultimately responsible for the retention of your book of business; this is driven through demonstrating the value the products and services provide to the customer’s business via quarterly reviews.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage the customer life cycle including contract renewal
- Facilitate discussion around new products to drive expansion opportunities
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer business issues and work towards their stated goals.
- Manage customer feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams.
- < 20% travel
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role [servicing enterprise accounts].
- Understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works.”
- Experience in cloud security and/or performance industries.
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security a plus.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.