About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a senior analyst to join the Customer Growth marketing team. Our key KPI focus as a team is Dollar-Based Net Retention (“DBNR”). Your role is to help measure, drive insights, and support programs that increase DBNR, which cross financial, marketing, and operational realms. To accomplish these objectives, you will work and communicate with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders, including the growth team, BI, product, marketing + sales ops, and executive teams.
The Customer Growth team is a key area of investment for Cloudflare as we aggressively pursue growth in Dollar-Based Net Retention. This is a great opportunity to play a big role shaping this business going forward.
- Designing and implementing metrics / dashboards to measure effectiveness of our marketing programs (ROI of campaigns / channels) against key company KPIs and strategize opportunities for growth
- Ownership over attribution modeling and reporting expansion marketing efforts
- Analyzing day-to-day financial performance and digging into results to find insightful trends or anomalies
- Supporting operations (e.g. segmentation, targeting) and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with data/BI, product, engineering and other marketing stakeholders to define data requirements
- Communicating results to various stakeholders (partners, collaborators, and executives)
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus. Minimum 5+ years professional experience in an analytics role, including Marketing or Product analytics
- Fluency with analytics across multiple channels including marketing campaigns (email, PPC, events, etc.), web, and product
- Excel and SQL a must; Tableau, A|B testing, and Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong analysis skills – You love to tell stories with numbers and use data to inform strategy
- Experience juggling multiple projects – You can easily manage multiple projects at once and are able to work in a fast-paced, autonomous role
- Excellent communication skills – Whether it is data visualization or presenting results, you can easily share the key takeaways with executives, peers or customers.
- You can transition seamlessly between strategic level planning and detail-oriented execution
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.