At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you'll do
- Support accurate and timely Accounts Payable month end close process
- Process invoices in the ERP system. Apply proper general ledger (G/L) coding to invoices
- Perform monthly account reconciliations, take corrective action to resolve reconciling items
- Perform vendor master maintenance activities, including setup and updating of vendors in NetSuite
- Correspond with vendors and answer inquiries as needed
- Process employee expense reports, review for compliance with corporate T&E policy, validate supporting documentation
- Complete projects in collaboration with various Finance teams and Finance management
- Assist with year-end and quarterly audits
- Proficient in handling large amounts of data in Excel and other financial systems|
- Detail oriented, capable of balancing a number of assigned tasks
- Capable of developing strong working relationships with teammates in remote locations
- Perform maintenance of vendor records within A/P System in NetSuite ERP to ensure up-to-date address, terms, tax, and contact information
- Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for A/P and T&E Systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various systems projects including selection, implementation, and upgrades to A/P or T&E systems.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 3+ years of experience with full cycle Accounts Payable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts and applications
- Experience utilizing a medium or large ERP system, NetSuite a plus
- Experience with T&E process, Concur application is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and customer service mentality
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem solving skills coupled with good judgment
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written, in order to research, prepare and present information to Management, as well as effective communication skills with co-workers
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, provide leadership, and take initiative under minimal supervision
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Comfort in a fast paced work environment, with multiple concurrent projects and priorities
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner; plus the ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives
- Very high attention to detail; organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.