The Path Forward Return to Work program at Cloudflare is a 16 week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At CloudFlare, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
CloudFlare offers flexibility that we know today’s workers need to be healthy and productive. During the Return to Work program, we offer returnees additional flexibility to make the on-ramp to paid work as smooth as possible.
Customer Reference Manager - Product Marketing - Reference
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion page views each month across 7 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 15,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness by sharing stories about how using Cloudflare can make a positive impact for customers and prospects. This spans stories across all channels of customer communication: our website, blog, emails, social media, events, ads, etc. We respect the inbox (no spammers!) We tell technical stories. And we see and shape the beauty of a networking story.
Cloudflare is building out the customer reference team to help promote our customers’ successes, and to share them more broadly with their peers, analysts and press.
- Good organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Customer first mindset, customers should want to work with you
- Basic understanding of technical concepts and how they relate our customers’ experience with our products
- Excellent storyteller that can win credibility and mindshare from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building and nurturing relationships across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Journalistic mentality to help create a compelling story that prospects will want to read
- Driven, and persistence working with customer success teams to develop a strategy for securing future customer case studies
- Manage and nurture a pipeline of customers that can be sourced for prospective case studies
- Develop strong relationships with sales and customer success teams
- Partner with product managers to help with securing launch quotes from customers
- Work with geo leads to identify key localized customer successes
- Work with analyst relations to identify and solicit customers for analyst reports and surveys