At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects hundreds of millions of web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
About the Role:
We are looking for a self-starter that can help with our Sales Enablement. This role requires a mixture of business acumen and technical expertise. Success in the role will require someone who thinks creatively and critically and has a bias for action. As EMEA lead of Sales Enablement, you will play a critical role in the success of the sales teams via the continuous evolvement of Cloudflare’s global sales enablement delivery. This role helps our new hires learn how to be successful, as well as develops existing employees. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as proven project management and coordination skills.
- Provide local enablement support post Sales Bootcamp to ensure fast ramp-up of new sales hires
- Work closely with regional sales managers and sales leadership in assessing productivity gaps and ongoing enablement needs
- Lead and/or work with sales manager in conducting individual productivity coaching
- Become the subject matter expert in EMEA in the way Cloudflare sell, from sales fundamentals, deal execution and value selling to CRM best practices and pipeline management.
- Curate and deliver content relevant to the EMEA region via live trainings, workshop and/or online courses
- Assist in global enablement efforts to create and maintain up-to-date reusable training materials on technical, product, and sales topics
- Assist in product release training and release readiness
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- 20% travel as required
- 6+ combined years of proven success in a Sales, Sales Support, Sales Operations and/or Enablement
- Diplomacy and presence that enables work across different teams and levels within the organization; and excels at relationship building and collaboration
- A clear understanding of what motivates a sales team and how adults learn and how to make change stick
- Ability in conducting performance gap analysis and individual level coaching
- Outstanding communication skills including presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required
- Comfort with, and ability to operate at a fast and iterative pace and in a continual environment of change
- Self starter with high level of resourcefulness, flexibility, creativity, and dependability
- Excellent project management instincts and abilities
- Cultural awareness / global workforce experience