At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects hundreds of millions of web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
About the Role:
We are looking for a self-starter that can help with our Sales Enablement. This role requires a mixture of business acumen and technical expertise. Success in the role will require someone who thinks creatively and critically and has a bias for action. As the Sales Enablement Specialist, you will play a critical role in the success of the sales teams via the continuous evolvement of Cloudflare’s global sales enablement delivery. This role helps our new hires learn how to be successful, as well as develops existing employees. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as proven project management and coordination skills.
- Content creation and curation for live and online courses
- Needs assessment and data analysis for sales enablement programs
- Assist in product release training and release readiness
- Assess new software that facilitates enablement, learning and development
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Teach workshops, coordinate classes and conduct individual productivity coaching
- Host regular training on technical as well as sales topics
- Work closely with Sales resources, driving skills growth across our teams
- 15% travel as required
- Outstanding presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely resourceful. If you don’t know something, you do the research to figure it out
- Ability to perform in a very fast paced environment - you get things done
- Must understand adult learning theories and methods
- Must understand enterprise sales methods, processes and philosophies
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability
- Utilize effective techniques to organize training projects and to ensure high quality
- Self-starter, motivator and innovator
- Excellent project management instincts and abilities.
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additoinally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.