At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Everyday, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, and Customer Success - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
You'll drive new business by identifying and qualifying target accounts for Cloudflare’s Enterprise service plan. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to help us build the Sales and Customer Development function at Cloudflare. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement with junior through senior levels within network operations, development and technical infrastructure teams.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Drive sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- < 25% travel.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- 3+ years of direct B2B selling experience
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Language skills pertinent to region
- Based from Cloudflare's London office, with travel to see clients and partner in the region as needed
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work. In 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare is a security company. A successful background check is required for employment.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.