Office Coordinator - San Francisco
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal—to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple, Instagram and Zynga combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects over 200 million web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
The Office Operations team at Cloudflare is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Office Coordinator to help maintain and grow our San Francisco headquarters. You are friendly, outgoing and patient with an obsession for organization and a knack for keeping office spaces in ship-shape. You’re also a self-motivated team player who’s willing to own and assist with a variety of tasks to ensure that Cloudflare is a great place to be for employees and guests alike.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure that the Cloudflare office is neat, tidy and running smoothly at all times
- Order office supplies and ensure that supply stations are always stocked and well-organized
- Perform setup and teardown for internal events
- Lend a helping hand with food ordering, including snacks and team lunches
- Work alongside the Office Operations Manager on desk moves and space planning
- Report and triage maintenance and security issues as they arise
- Assist in onboarding new hires
- Provide backup coverage to the Front Desk Coordinator as necessary
- Participate in Facilities and Office Operations planning meetings as needed
- Provide general administrative support on an on-going basis
- At least two years in an office operations role in a (really) fast-paced office environment
- Customer service oriented with an outgoing, patient and professional demeanor
- Experience working in a high-growth office with more than 350 employees
- Really strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated vendor management and project management experience
- Experience working with remote offices
- Excellent communication skills
We offer competitive salaries, equity, fantastic health benefits plan, a new laptop, monthly CalTrain pass for commuters and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA.
Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your resume and a short paragraph introducing yourself.
Cloudflare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check.
Cloudflare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.