At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.
The Manager of Treasury Operations will be responsible for overseeing the daily Treasury Operating
activities; including cash and reporting requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages treasury operations with responsibility for daily cash operations, bank account
management, short-term investments, and short-term cash forecasting.
- Oversees cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term
investing, wire payments, fraud prevention, bank account setup and maintenance, merchant card
processing and bank relationship management.
- Manages and maintains company’s U.S. and ex-U.S. banking infrastructure.
- Identifies and assesses the products, services, technologies and systems that are available and
appropriate for best-in- class treasury operations.
- Develops, recommends and implements strategies to reduce costs, maximize efficiencies and
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to- day conduct and
supervision of cash management activities.
- Understands and manages appropriate processes and procedures around month-end and
- Develop and adhere to SOX controls, including record keeping and data testing as requested.
- Creates and maintains financial models involving forecasting and managing cash and liquidity.
- Provides financial analysis to executive management as necessary.
- Manage accounting and auditing inquiries relating to cash and treasury operations.
- Assists in development of department goals and monitors progress against objectives.
- Leads and coaches team and develops talent.
- Manage system upgrade deployment.
- Handling various ad hoc projects on an ongoing basis
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- Previous experience in Management/Supervisory role
- CPA preferred; CTP a plus
- Solid analytical, mathematical and research skills; great interpersonal skills; excellent
communication skills (written and verbal); strong attention to detail and highly organized
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet. In 2014, we launched Project Galileo, an initiative through which we partner with global NGOs to identify websites at risk of attack and provide the same state-of-the-art mitigation technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost. Project Galileo equips politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work.
Additionally, in 2016, we announced our partnership with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization that works with companies to create 18-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one. With the lofty goal of shaping the future of the Internet, we’re focused on recruiting the best and the brightest, no matter what.
Cloudflare hires the best people based on an evaluation of their abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.