Cloud Chamber is looking for an experienced technical Senior Producer to work closely with our engineering and technical art teams focused on the development of AAA games. Our project goal is no less than standard-setting player feel and responsiveness with next gen presentation. We need your drive and expertise to make sure the pipeline flows smoothly.
- Work closely with the Engineering Leads, Core Engine Team, and Technical Artists to establish technology features and pipelines to support project development.
- Coordinate with co-development engineering partners to schedule efforts in parallel with internal engineers.
- Partner with build and systems engineers to analyze telemetry, define and clear blockers for the game team.
- Manage dependencies between the engineering, gameplay, and content teams.
- Coordinate day-to-day management of teams to ensure clear priorities are being focused on, risks are being mitigated, and blockers are removed.
- Manage the core tech roadmap for milestones, planning sprints, and deliverables for your teams.
- Partner with QA and engineering teams to ensure compliance on all platforms.
- Partner with engineers to continuously troubleshoot hardware and software issues as they arise during the course of day to day development, play tests, and special set-ups.
- Ability to work onsite to support the team and their hardware needs on occasion, if necessary.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
You’re a clear communicator and can collaborate seamlessly with your team. You get things done! You have previous technical production experience and the technical knowledge needed to set-up and operate modern gaming systems. We're looking for someone who has previously worked with engineering teams facilitating rendering, streaming, technical art, and/or related engine systems.
- Previous experience in AAA game development with one title shipped in a technical role.
- Familiar to fluent in JIRA, Excel, Confluence, Google Suite, Perforce.
- Familiarity with submission and finaling processes.
- Ability to drive engineering teams to deliver AAA quality features and supporting tools.
- Familiarity with next gen game development.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Patient, supportive, and calm under pressure.
- Bilingual French/English a plus.
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com email accounts.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $105,000 and $140,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.