Cloud Chamber is looking for a personable and courteous Studio Receptionist to be the welcoming spirit of our Montreal studio space. You will work closely with the Facilities Coordinator to ensure a positive employee and guest experience. This is an opportunity to be an integral member of a fast-paced, positive and evolving AAA game studio in Montreal. As the first point of contact your key responsibilities will include reception of employees, visitors & candidates, assisting in the day-to-day office operations, and providing an overall good first impression of our studio.
Cloud Chamber is a people first organization, and as such we’re looking for someone who can adopt a hospitality approach to elevate the overall employee and guest experience.
- Greet clients, visitors, and candidates and redirect them to the desired person while ensuring security protocols are followed;
- Coordinate any business travel for employees with 2K’s travel agency;
- Arranges transportation for office guests and employees as needed, including assistance for travel and hotel accommodations and support for employees traveling from outside of Quebec or employees traveling from other studios;
- Provide administrative support to the operations and leadership teams, including managing expenses reports and credit card reconciliation;
- Sending parcels/letters per messenger service;
- Assist with onboarding new employees;
- Assists in coordination of meetings including, but not limited to, preparing meeting rooms, ordering food and beverage service, and notifying meeting host of food/attendee arrival;
- Preparing cards for new employees or visitors;
- Write, update, translate, scan, and file various documents;
- Provide administrative support as needed;
- Manage third party cleaning services and requests coming from the building administrative team;
- Handle office contracts with various vendors;
- Monitor ticketing system for the facilities department, owning and responding to any requests relating to front desk duties;
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, keeping updated records of office expenses and costs;
- Performs other duties and assists with projects as assigned by manager;
- Help planning and coordinating employees intraoffice moves;
- Replace the facilities coordinator during absences.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate is a confident and optimistic team player, who loves helping people, has a hospitality centric mentality, and a warm and approachable personality. The Studio Receptionist is the friendly face everyone sees when walking in every morning. You are welcoming, patient and resourceful in your approach.
- 1-2 years of experience as a receptionist or similar position;
- Proficient with MS Office and or GSuite;
- Full professional proficiency spoken & written communication skills in English and French;
- Professionalism, discretion, organization, and courteousness;
- Team spirit.
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives. We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees, we only use 2K.com email accounts.