Cloud Chamber is looking for a flexible and upbeat full-cycle recruiter to join our team of recruiting and HR professionals. This is an opportunity to collaboratively build a global development team making AAA video games. We need a recruiter who is comfortable working on creative, production, and technical roles. Our in-house recruiter will be the face of the recruiting team in Montreal; fielding questions from hiring managers and employees, greeting candidates, and engaging in recruiting events. We are a people-first organization and encourage our employees to focus on healthy work and lifestyle choices.
You will handle the entire recruiting pipeline and act as a talent advisor to hiring managers, developing a close partnership in order to select and hire the best candidates. Your main focus will be sourcing, interviewing and hiring open positions for our studio's development teams. Cloud Chamber's hiring needs are constantly changing so you will be working on roles within the programming, game design, art, animation, audio and production departments as needed.
- Assist and coach hiring managers in their recruitment needs, in the creation of job descriptions, and leading edge recruitment methodologies
- Create a positive experience for candidates, interview teams, and hiring managers by clearly defining expectations, communicating regularly and giving concrete and pertinent feedback
- Find innovative approaches to reach active and passive candidate pools across different platforms and maintain a diverse pipeline of qualified artist, designers and engineers.
- Manage the interview and testing process within our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Partner with HR and Operations to advocate and lead the offer process
- Attend industry events as a representative of Cloud Chamber to source new talent, and build community rapport
- Proactively research, and be aware of, current industry events and trends to find new sources of talent
- Create and maintain relationships with industry colleagues, colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates
- Translate recruiting documentation, job postings, and communications for the recruiting department
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 + years of in-house experience recruiting for a creative industry
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, documenting your work daily (Greenhouse experience is a huge plus)
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, email) and use of ATS systems
- Detail oriented
- Versatile, flexible, with an ability to work with swiftly changing priorities
- Customer service mentality
- Strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Able to keep confidential information
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive market
- Driven, organized and results oriented with a desire to recruit outstanding talent
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you! Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com email accounts.