Cloud Chamber is in need of the services of an enthusiastic and practiced HR Advisor to provide consulting expertise to our employees in the areas of staffing, integration, performance management, compensation, social benefits, as well as the implementation and support related to various programs and policies. Our sense of community, shared values, and cultivated culture are very important to us and are an integral part of our HR practices and policies.
Cloud Chamber is a global studio, currently with two locations. This role will work with employees in both locations to define and implement the overarching studio vision and contribute to the achievement of the company’s strategic mission.
This is a full-time position in our Montreal studio.
The HR Advisor will act as the primary point of contact for our management team, supervisors, and employees to ensure all HR questions and requests are efficiently and properly addressed.
- Create, adapt, and review HR policies and processes as required.
- Advise managers on best practices in employee management, drive the performance review process, and ensure that annual reviews are completed.
- Coordinate the annual salary review process.
- Monitor and manage temporary contracts.
- Ensure the administration of all personnel movements, eg. promotions, transfers, termination of employment, holidays, etc.
- Ensure efficient and punctual communication with payroll of any change having an impact on payroll.
- Monitor overall employee well-being.
- Manage employee relations by coaching managers and employees, and mediating conflict resolution.
- Identify, plan, and organize activities related to training.
- Manage employee relocations and internal mobility.
- Act as a point of information for employees on common HR related questions.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
The HR team at Cloud Chamber is small and nimble. Flexibility, positivity, and a customer service orientation are our keys to success. Professionalism and confidentiality are our guiding principles, but a good sense of humor is always welcome!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR or an equivalent experience in HR.
- 3+ years of experience working in human resources.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Very strong skills on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and French.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to manage conflicts.
- Good knowledge of Quebec labor laws.
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com email accounts.