Cloud Chamber is looking for an Associate Producer to join our growing internal production team. You will be responsible for supporting the producers as well as the development team to manage various aspects of the systems and feature development for the next BioShock. We are looking for, above all else, a highly organized and curious contributor who’s excited about making great games with an amazing team.
- Assist producers in managing cross-discipline feature pods, priorities, assignments and schedules
- Coordinate the flow of information between departments regarding deadlines, assignments, and priorities
- Manage and maintain internal task tracking system with tasks, assignees, priorities, due dates, meeting/discussion notes, and statuses
- Effectively communicate priorities, blockers, dependencies, and issues to Production and relevant team leadership
- Track, respond to, and delegate tasks and bugs as needed to maintain project integrity and stability
- Establish prioritized sprint and milestone goals for team in conjunction with producers, leads, and directors
- Flexibility and interest in taking on a variety of production tasks as needed to support the production of systems and features
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in video games, in a similar role and handling technical teams
- Experience in a technical role such as Programmer, Tools Tester, or others, a big plus
- Possess very strong organizational, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task effectively
- Ability to work with diverse personalities across multiple time zones
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends in interactive storytelling and AAA games
- Familiar with JIRA, Excel, Confluence, Perforce
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com accounts.